Last updated: 11th September 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
• In the course of your visits to our website or use of our products and services, we may obtain the following information about you: name, brand name, email address, telephone number, credit card details, billing address, geographic location, IP address, survey responses, support queries, blog comments and social media handles (together ‘Personal Data’).
• We have no interest in obtaining your IP address and make every attempt prevent it from being gathered by any third-party application or software used on this website.
• Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then please contact us.
• You can review, correct, update or delete your Personal Data by either logging into your account and making the changes yourself or contacting us directly to do so.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• Personally Identifiable Information: We use the information we collect to deliver our services to you, including: communicating with you, providing technical support, notifying you of updates and offers, sharing useful content, measuring customer satisfaction, diagnosing problems and providing you with a personalised website experience.
• Marketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing via the link provided in the email.
• Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also use the information we collect in aggregated and anonymised forms to improve our services, including: administering our website, producing reports and analytics, advertising our products and services, identifying user demands and assisting in meeting customer needs generally.
• Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorised use or access. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
• To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia. If your Personal Data is transferred and processed outside Australia, it will only be transferred to countries that have adequate privacy protections.
• We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
• In the event there is a breach of our security and your Personal Data is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law.
COOKIES AND PIXELS
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
• We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of imperiumillustrations.com.au, our customers or third parties.
• If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your Personal Data in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES